Projects

  • Radhi Small Hydropower Project Installed Capacity: 4.4 MW
    Design Flow: 0.87 m3 /s

    View Details

  • Dordi-I Hydropower Project Installed Capacity: 10.3 MW
    Design Flow: 11.36 m3/s

    View Details

  • Syange Mini Hydropower ProjectInstalled Capacity: 183KW
    Design Flow: 570 l/s

    View Details

Flash Heading:

Welcome to LEDCO

Lamjung Electricity Development Company Ltd. (LEDCO) is a public limited company established in Baisakh 2051 B.S to promote the hydropower sector of Nepal through construction, Operation & Investment in Hydropower projects.

 

The majority shareholder of LEDCO is Gandaki Energy Ltd. 78.4% of the company's stake is hold by Gandaki Energy Ltd. & remaining 21.6 % by other promoters.

 

LEDCO has promoted 5 hydropower projects by investment in companies called Radhi Bidyut Company Ltd. (RBCL) , Syange Bidyut Company Ltd. (SBCL), Dordi Khola Jal Bidyut Company Ltd. (DKJBCL) , Khudi Hydropower Ltd. (KHL) & Nyadi Hydropower Company Ltd.(NHL).

 

Among the 5 projects invested by LEDCO, Radhi Small Hydropower Project (4.4 MW), Syange Mini Hydropower Project (183 kW), & Khudi Hydropower Project (4 MW) are currently in Operation.

 

Dordi – I Hydroelectric Project will go to construction in next 2 years.

...

read more

Site by: